Solutions, based on Liferay Portal System
Liferay, Inc. is the leading Digital Experience Platform for Open Source Enterprise Portals and Collaboration Software. Solutions, developed by Enterprise Know How, are based on Liferay.
Liferay also runs in worldwide Fortune 500 Companies: Allianz, BASF, Cisco Systems, Lufthansa Flight Training, Société Générale, Rolex SA, Siemens AG, French Defense Department and the United Nations.
Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms
7th year in row - Liferay Named a Leader in 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms.
“Liferay excels in the portal as common architecture use case, and it exceeds the requirements for leading-edge customers across our other three use cases.” - Gartner
Liferay provides two editions. A free Community Edition (CE) - and an Enterprise Edition, called Digital Experience Platform (DXP) in Liferay 7.
Our products support both editions for Liferay 6.2 and 7.0 (current version).
Our products allow you to take advantage of the following features:
- Social Networking - build topic-oriented communities, project-/ and line-organizations, partner- and customer support units.
- Access and share common resources
- Standardized Authentification and Security concept with Single Sign On (SSO), Roles and Organization-Assignment.
- Find portal participants interested in same topics.
- Application Integration & Workflow Management
- Communication and Teamwork made easier by Social Media
Facts & Figures
- 7 Million downloads
- 500'000 installations worldwide
- 75'000 community-members, about 250'000 posts in messageboards
- more than 40 suppported languages