Tasks / Try out
Note: This template has been shared by B2B and B2C dimension. Action 2 takes respect of this aspect.
Show Relationship Managers
Click on button below to add Relationship Managers Service Units to the graph.
Individuals - in terms of Leads/Prospects/Clients (B2C) - or Partners (B2B) - are assigned to these service units.
B2C Action 2
Show all individuals, managed in this region
Click on button below to add all individuals to the graph. First, click button: Action 1.
B2B Action 2
Show all partners, managed in this region
Display business structure
Click on button below, for a complete overview of the private business. Individuals are structured by a number of categories: explore!
This page belongs to a regional unit. Follow the actions (Tasks / Try out) to get insights.
Using our apps
- Social Graph
- Click on a user or organization node, to get detail information.
- Menu with node actions
- Click on the menu icon on the right side, to display the action menu.
- Right click opens context menu, select from provided actions.
- Opening another user's or organization's profile page:
- Double click on node.
- Select action from context menu.
- Click on image in the information pane.
- Social Map
- Click on location to get detail information.
- Select action from address list (on the bottom of Social Map).
- All apps: Click Help Button to get more instructions.
- Graph: Social Graph displays a network graph containing nodes and edges being connected.
- Node: An individual, an organization, a community or a category on the graph.
- Edge: Nodes are connected by edges. An edge represents a relationship (affiliation) between two nodes. Edges may be labelled with the type of relationship (e.g. a role name for an individual, or the direction of ordination between organization units).
- Loose and tight affiliations: Edges between organizations may have a solid (=tight affiliation) or dotted (=loose affiliation) line stroke. Tight affiliations are regulary top/down hierarchical constructs while loose affiliations, known as Dotted Line, represents agile constructs with - for example - having undirected connections, or multiple parental elements. For a better understanding, we recommend to visit Social Graph's product page and the Use Case Army page, containing a video.
- Categories: Organization nodes are categorized by two levels. 1st level is the dimension (B2E, B2B or B2C), 2nd level is the subordinated category. 1st level categories are labelled with black background, while 2nd level categories are displayed with a grey background.